A flicker of movement, a knife from the dark. By the time you’ve seen him, it’s already too late. The Shadow kills silently, without hesitation, without mercy. He is versed in many weapons, but prefers ambush and subterfuge. Hundreds have met their deaths shrieking in his traps. The Shadow has come from the Guild of the Night in Oriath for one purpose: to inflict pain and suffering on anyone who’s wronged him. Exile is merely an inconvenience.
The Shadow is Path of Exile’s dexterity/intelligence hybrid class. He prefers to use fast-hitting weapons such as daggers or claws to dart in and out of battle, while laying traps or remote mines and controlling the flow of combat. He makes surgical use of offensive spells while dodging attacks, always outmaneuvering his opponents.
The Shadow is one of the more difficult classes to play due to his fragility, but he more than makes up for it if handled with skill. His hit-and-run style of combat makes the most of his natural evasion and energy shield, and rewards strategic coordination of attacks, spells, and traps.
The armors associated with the Shadow’s dexterity and intelligence are Masks, Jackets/Coats/Raiments/Garbs, Mitts, Boots, and Spiked Shields.
- Intelligence: 23
- Dexterity: 23
- Strength: 14
- Life: 57
- Mana: 52
- Damage per second: 3.7
- Chance to hit: 89%
- Attacks per second: 1.2
- Main hand total combined damage: 2-5
- Main hand physical damage: 2-5
- Main hand accuracy rating: 46
- Main hand critical strike damage multiplier: 150%
- Endurance charges: 0/3
- Physical damage reduction per endurance charge: 4%
- Additional elemental reduction per endurance charge: 4%
- Frenzy charges: 0/3
- Attack speed increase per frenzy charge: 4%
- Cast speed increase per frenzy charge: 4%
- Damage modifier per frenzy charge: 4% more
- Power charges: 0/3
- Critical strike chance increase per power charge: 50%
- Evasion rating: 59
- Chance to evade: 32%
- Fire resistance: 0%
- Cold resistance: 0%
- Lightning resistance: 0%
- Chaos resistance: 0%
- Mana regen per second: 0.9
The shadow is only one type of characters, and there are a variety of interesting characters in Path of Exile. If you never tried this game, you can have a try. As with all expansions, this one will be completely free. Meanwhile, on Gm2v Gamer Online Store, you can also find some PoE Orbs that you need.