For anyone who is looking for an effective build that will kill any boss within the game, has no trouble with map mods, clears with decent speed, can farm the labyrinth quite protected and all that on a low spending budget you might be within the proper guide!
It’s also worth noting that this isn’t a self-cast RF build with Scorching Ray totems even tho the option exists for some endgame bosses.
Poe 3.2 Alterations:
– Hierophant alternatively of Berserker
– Thoughts over Matter alternatively of Bloodmagic given that Hierophant supports it so nicely
– Tukohamas Fortress is no longer a chase item, Atziris Reflection is 😉
– Playstyle may be the same except for Tier 16+ Bosses. There we swap the RF with Scorching Ray and deal primarily Scorching Ray Totem and Searing Bond harm
– back to Dualcurse
– The Skill tree changed a little, no additional pathing down to Ironwood. Rather of extra inside the Witch path
– Several gems changed connected towards the changes
Overall the character start out and progress is going to be way smoother along with the endgame boss harm about 35-40% higher than just before if absolutely nothing drastically adjustments til 3.2
+ Can do practically each and every map mod
+ A lot of the Damage comes from the Skilltree and Jewels
+ Can play as a Magic Finder, High Harm or Tanky Character.
+ Great League starter with little gear needs
+ Higher Tier maps viable
+ Can do any challenge and boss inside the game
– Totem RF casting may perhaps be as well delayed in really very good Partys.
– Annoying to some fleeing Enemies.
– RF totems of diverse player (and yours) do not stack
Skill Tree: https://goo.gl/1dF4Ao
Pob Hyperlink: https://pastebin.com/LfyBZrH4
Example Hyperlink: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1904823
Poe Builds: https://www.u4gm.com/poe-3-3-builds
Purchase Poe Currency: https://www.u4gm.com/poe-currency